Courts Administration Authority
- VARIOUS -
Short Term Contract
Open to Everyone
The Courts Administration Authority is seeking to establish a pool
of applicants for temporary Magistrates Clerks across the
Magistrates Court. Magistrates Clerks provide a comprehensive
administrative support service to the Magistracy both in and out of
the courtroom including prioritising and managing court files and
proceedings; accurately document orders of the court and record
court proceedings using digital recording equipment and produce
transcripts from the recordings.
- These are temporary/term vacancies up to 6 months
which may be extended.
- Suitable applicants will be registered on the pool for a
period of 12 months.
- Magistrates Clerks can be assigned to work at metro and
country Magistrates Courts.
- Appointment is under the Courts Administration Act,
1993. Terms and conditions of employment governed by the
Public Sector Act, 2009.
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Child Related
Employment Screening (National Criminal History Record Check)
prior to employment and subsequently every 3 years.
Name: Kelli James, Manager, Magistrates Clerks
Phone: (08) 82040372
required to submit a cover letter of no more than two pages
addressing all the essential selection criteria in the job profile
and a current resume. Applications will be held on file for 12
months, and you may be contacted at any point during this time as
For further information about the organisation, please visit
28/02/2019 6:00 PM
- ASO3 - Magistrates Clerk - March 2017.pdf
- CAA Applicant's Kit.Final.pdf
- Pre-Employment Declaration Form.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.