Environment and Water
5000 - ADELAIDE
Long Term Contract
Open to Everyone
The Water Licensing Support Officer provides efficient and
effective licensing administration support for the Programs water
licensing functions and specific projects associated with business
Contract up to 30 June 2020
- May be required to participate in fire management and
- A current driver's licence and willingness to drive is
- A current National Police Certificate is essential.
Salary: ASO2 $55,315 min - $59,503 max p.a.
Craig Cooney, Team Leader AMLR
Applicants to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages)
addressing the competency elements outlined in the Role
27/02/2020 6:00 PM
- ASO2 Water Licensing Support Officer.pdf
- Applicant Guidelines 2020.pdf
- Pre Employment Declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.