Department for Environment and Water
5680 - STREAKY BAY
Short Term Contract
Open to Everyone
Assistant is responsible for confidential secretarial and
administrative support to the Lake Gairdner Co-management Board and
Gawler Ranges Co-Management arrangements.
efficient and timley coordination and distribution of agendas and
papers for Board and Committee meetings to support for specific
projects that arise.
Contract: Temporary Part-Time
A current National Police Certificate is essential (for identified
Positions of Trust)
• Some out of hours work may be required
• Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences
may be required
• A current driver's licence and willingness to drive is
• May be required to participate in fire management and
• Demonstrates ability to work alone and be self-reliant
• A current First Aid Certificate is desirable
• The role is located in Streaky Bay
AS02- $55,315 min p.a. to $59,503 max
- Far West
applications are to be submitted online.
submit a CV and a letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing
the competency elements outlined in the Role
02/10/2020 11:00 PM
- DEW Applicant Guidelines.pdf
- Role Description - ASO2 - Exec. Assistant.pdf
- employment declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.