Department for Environment and Water
5000 - ADELAIDE
Long Term Contract
Open to Everyone
Contract: Term contract to 12 December 2021
The Senior Policy Officer is responsible for the development of
policy and provision of expert policy, legislative and management
advice related to water resource management and water security in a
changing climate. The Senior Policy Officer develops policies,
strategies and plans that are consistent with state, national and
international frameworks and agreements. The position assists with
the agency’s contribution to national and state level climate
change adaptation policy for the water sector.
- May be required to participate in fire management and
- Current class "C" drivers licence and willingness to drive
- Some out of hours work may be required
- Interstate travel including overnight absences may be
Remuneration: ASO6 - $92,784 - $98,143 p.a.
Ashley Kingsborough, Team Leader, Water Security
Ph: 8463 7991, Email: Ashley.Kingsborough@sa.gov.au
Please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages)
addressing the technical, professional/knowledge, and experience
elements of the Role Description.
03/03/2021 11:00 PM
- Pre Employment Declaration.pdf
- Role Description - ASO6 Senior Policy Officer.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.