Department for Environment and Water
5222 - WILLOUGHBY
Long Term Contract
Open to Everyone
The Senior Guide, Cape
Willoughby will assist in the coordination and delivery of
business, visitor and conservation services including interpreting
the cultural and natural history of the site through guided tours,
the management of Heritage accommodation, collection of fees,
general maintenance of buildings and precincts, maintenance of
records and assisting in emergency operations.
- May be required to participate in fire management or
- A current class “C” driver’s licence
- Inter and intrastate and remote area travel may be
required, including travel in light aircraft.
- A current First Aid Certificate is essential.
- May be required to undertake intra or interstate travel and
work outside of the normal hours of work.
- This role has functions pertaining to working with children
and is prescribed under the Child Safety (Prohibited Person)
Act 2016 as requiring a Working With Children Check (WWCC). By
applying for this role you consent to being screened for
appropriate behaviour and to the Department obtaining, or
requiring you to obtain a WWCC.
Applicants are to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3
pages) addressing the technical, professional and qualifications
outlined in the role Description.
Phone: 0467 769 585
Contract: 12 month contract
Remuneration: GSE5 $55,714 - $56,319 per annum
21/04/2021 6:00 PM
- Applicant Guidelines 2020.pdf
- Role description - GSE5 Senior Guide.pdf
- employment declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.