Department for Health and Wellbeing
5000 - ADELAIDE BC
Short Term Contract
Open to Everyone
- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Health Regulation and Protection - Disease Surveillance and Investigation Section: COVID-19 Response Team
- Salary: $63,681 to $67,868 - ASO3 - Multiple Vacancies - Full Time / Term Contract (temporary up to 30 June 2022)
The Senior Administration Assistant (COVID-19 Response):
- Will provide extensive administrative support to the COVID-19 Response Team by undertaking duties such as word processing, data entry, records management and general clerical support functions as well as providing training to new staff.
- May be required to move between teams within the broader COVID-19 Response Team or the Disease Surveillance and Investigation Section and undertake any other duties as required.
- Exercises powers as appointed, as an authorised officer under the Emergency Management Act 2004 to give directions to persons to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Participates in the Health Rapid Response Team including (optional) onsite investigations, support, advice, and direction for outbreak investigations.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 777800
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in a SA Health/health care setting.
Phone: 7425 5890
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 02 December 2021 - 11.55PM
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.